Your Safety is Our Top Priority.
We’re working diligently to ensure the safety of our customers with contactless sales and service, convenient pick-up and delivery options, online service appointment bookings, and worry-free Dealership sanitization.
Servicing Your Vehicle During Alert Level 5.
With the recent changes to the COVID-19 situation in our community we have made changes to our operation to safely receive your vehicle for service.
You can drop your vehicle off at any time by using the Dropbox located outside our Service Entrance.
- Complete the information requested on Service Envelope.
- Place your keys in the envelope, and deposit in the Dropbox.
- Our team will follow up with you via phone, email or text.
- Payment by Debit/Credit only. No cash.
- Your car will be sanitized before it is returned to you.
Please remove all personal items and masks when dropping off your vehicle. If you have any questions, please feel free to call 709-579-2834. Thank you.
Sales During Alert Level 5.
We are please to provide a safe sales experience with contactless service and curbside delivery. Customers are required to schedule an appointment for sales.
- To schedule an appointment, call 709-579-2834 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you must enter the dealership for any matter, please ring the doorbell at the main entrance and one of our team will let you in the vestibule.
- In the vestibule you will be required to complete a contact tracing form, and use the supplied hand sanitizer. Masks are mandatory.
- We have created extra space so you can be safe once inside.
Test Drives During Alert Level 5.
We are able to provide contactless test drives.
- To schedule a test drive, call 709-579-2834 or email email@example.com.
- Vehicles will be disinfected prior to all test drives.
- A photo of your driver’s license will be accepted via email/text for insurance purposes.